In preparation for your up-coming procedure, please take note of the following:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you must cancel, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please give us a call before your appointment if you develop any cold, flu, sore throat or other symptoms of illness.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and a short-sleeved shirt. Do not wear tight fitting or binding clothes.
- Remove all jewelry before coming to our office.
- You may take prescribed medication the morning of surgery (as discussed with Dr. Lee) with a small sip of water. Do not take any narcotic pain medication or sedatives prior to your appointment.
If you are anticipating intravenous sedation:
1. DO NOT EAT OR DRINK for at least 6 hours before your appointment.
2. ARRANGE FOR SOMEONE TO COME WITH YOU to drive you home after your appointment
3. Minors (under 18) must have parent or guardian present at time of surgery.
4. The fee for service is requested at time of surgery.